We are excited to debut our new website which offers new and exciting avenues to help and inspire our customers. We are working on big plans to broaden our products and services to help customers have an interactive and enjoyable experience! Keep up to date on our progress as well as exciting news:
- Join our mailing list! Receive monthly newsletters, coupons an sale information.
- Like us on Facebook! Get updates and pictures on when new fabric comes in.
- Follow our blog. Get updates, pictures, tutorials and new fabric information.
- Follow us on Pinterest! Get inspiration and ideas for future projects as well as tip, tricks and tutorials to help you with your current projects.
We are working on a New Class Schedule!
We will be offering a new round of classes in May; check out our Class Calendar to visually see when all our classes will be offered for the next few months. To get details about each class, scroll through our classes page via the Classes tab above on the left. We are very excited to have a former teacher returning to our classroom, Cheryl Bridges, who is bringing with her several one-of-a-kind and entertaining classes!
- Quilter's Palette Class with Lunch: come learn about color theory from a trained graphic artist beyond the color wheel. Lunch is included in cost of class! Find more information on our Quilting Class Page.
- Kaleidoscope Made Easy: Come learn the cutting technique to make a gorgeous kaleidoscope quilt in no time. Find more information on our Quilting Classes Page.
- Crazy Scrap Quilt: Need a stash buster project? Come with your bag of scraps and learn this foundation pieced crazy quilt technique. More information on our Quilting Classes Page.
Find sewing tutorials and more on our blog. Click the image above for a tutorial on how to make this festive holiday Pennant Banner using Riley Blake's Holiday banner panels. This isn't just for Valentines; Riley Blake has these fun panels available for every holiday, available in our store!